It’s been 3 years since I joined Kaggle, but I have only been active on it the last few months. Yet, this short span of time has helped me achieve a great deal of knowledge from fellow Kagglers.
From the eyes of a beginner who was too scared to step into Kaggle at first, I must say that making the plunge was indeed very satisfying! I became a Kaggle Notebooks Expert last night. In this post, I shall link to the 5 notebooks that helped me achieve this milestone. Hope you enjoy reading them!
The Five Notebooks that got me here
- Making perfect “Chai” and other tales :)
- Understanding the extent of police abuse in the US
- Theme of the notebook: Reviewing both sides of the relevant social issue with the help of publicly available data
- Read more about the methodology here
- The Air-ator
- Theme of the notebook: Making every bit count - Where to invest to combat air pollution in India? (Identifying the cities that require immediate attention to their increasing air pollution)
- Fighting of the COVID-19 Risk Factors
- How is the world dealing with COVID-19
Thank You :)